Live In The Moment


Live In The Moment

Every passing moment is a blessing of time when you live in that moment...you exemplify its existence. It is your moment..something only you can live in. Make it a sparkling one :)


Location north. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/North/65/161/50

I would highly recommend visiting this sim. It has become a regular visit and hangout spot for me and some of my friends. Kate has done a phenomenal job of setting up such a natural landscape. The first time I was introduced to north. was during winter. Living in Canadian winter, I don't know if I wanted to see winter online as well lol. But wait, it was amazing. Winter at north was done so beautifully with details in every corner.  The sim has changed since but the eye for detail and the entire set up is notable. It will take me a few visits to observe each corner. There is plenty of spots to do amazing photos. Thank you, Kate, for creating such a great sim. <3




On TJ
Top: TETRA Kimmy off-shoulder sweatshirt @ Fameshed
Capri: BUENO Cuff Jeans
Shoes: REIGN Arianna Sneakers
Hair: Stealthic - Ascension
Letis Tattoo - Amitabha

Comments

Popular Posts